Galvyn GOH Zi An
Title: Senior Research Assistant
Alumni: BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of York, United Kingdom
Discipline/s: Social and Environmental Psychology, Industrial-Organisational
Galvyn Goh’s background is in social psychology and the science of individual differences. His research interests include
- empathy development,
- empowerment of disadvantaged groups in society,
- promoting social inclusion and diversity,
- understanding and addressing prejudice,
- investigating the future of work.
Galvyn is presently attached to the ‘Future Digital Economies and Digital Societies’ project at the Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of York, United Kingdom
Lim, S. M., Tan, B. L., Lim, H. B., & Goh, Z. A. G. (2018). Engaging persons with disabilities as community teachers for experiential learning in occupational therapy education. Hong Kong Journal of Occupational Therapy, 31(1), 36-45