Postdoctoral Research Fellow
PhD of Information Systems, Singapore Management University, Singapore
Felicia is attached to the Chen Tianqiao Programme on Innovation in Cities, a new multi-disciplinary research initative that aims to do empirically-grounded research on what it means for cities to be innovative. She focuses on 'Strategic Management of Innovation Networks in Cities'. She completed her Bachelor and PhD in Information Systems from SMU.
- Bachelor of Information Systems, Singapore Management University, Singapore (2011).
- PhD of Information Systems, Singapore Management University, Singapore (2018). Thesis Title: Exploring Offline Friendships on the Social Information Network: Network Characteristics, Information Diffusion, and Tie Strength.
Innovation Networks, Social Computing, Data Mining and Analysis, Network Mining and Analysis
- Felicia NATALI and Feida ZHU. Offline versus Online: A Meaningful Categorization of Ties for Retweet. The 10th International Conference on Social Informatics (SocInfo 2018), Saint Petersburg, Russia, September 2018.
- Felicia NATALI, Kathleen M. CARLEY, Feida ZHU, and Binxuan HUANG. The Role of Different Tie Strength in Disseminating Different Topics on a Microblog. The International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2017), Sydney, Australia, July 2017.
- Felicia NATALI and Feida ZHU. A Comparison of Fundamental Network Formation Principles between Offline and Online Friends on Twitter. International School and Conference on Network Science (NetSciX’16), Wrocław, Poland, January 2016.
- Youngsoo KIM, Felicia NATALI, Feida ZHU and Ee-Peng LIM. Investigating the Influence of Offline Friendship on Twitter Networking Behaviors. 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS’16), Kauai, Hawaii, USA, January 2016.