The Singapore University of Technology and Design is looking for a full-time Research Assistant/Associate (Behavioural Sciences) to join a multi-disciplinary team of researchers doing exciting work on understanding and predicting the motivations and intent of hackers in the area of cybersecurity.
The successful candidate can be expected to be involved in:
1) reviewing relevant research that exist to consolidate an understanding the state of knowledge about the motivations and intents of hackers;
2) assisting in the design and conduct experiments designed to uncover motivations and intents of hackers; and
3) contributing towards the preparation of written reports and publications for the research project.
For applicants of the Research Assistant/Associate position:
- Bachelors or Masters in the behavioural sciences or closely-related areas
- An interest in applied behavioural sciences and cybersecurity
- An interest in participating in publications, with demonstrated writing skills
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational abilities and time management for on-time project completion and delivery
- Experience with experimental design and working in an interdisciplinary team of behaviour and computer scientists would be an added plus to this position
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their enquiries and application with subject heading – “Research Assistant/Associate (Behavioural Sciences) Hire” – to Dr Samuel Chng at email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following:
- A detailed cover letter addressing some of the details provided above
- Names and contact information for at least two referees that can serve as a professional or academic reference
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.