The Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities (LKYCIC) at Singapore University of Technology and Design is looking for full-time Research Assistant. The successful candidate will join the LKYCIC Lee Li Ming Programme in Ageing Urbanism and contribute to a project on life-space mobility and senior activity.
For more information about the programme and projects, see https://lkycic.sutd.edu.sg/research/ageing-urbanism/
Duration: To commence as soon as possible. The initial term of appointment will be 1 year, extensible to longer terms upon satisfactory performance and funding availability.
Qualification and Skills:
- A Master’s degree in architecture or urban planning or urban design or geography
- Demonstrated skills in literature search and review
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and/or spatial analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated report writing skills to assist in the development of reports and papers for publication
- Demonstrated time management and project organisational skills
How to Apply: Application with subject heading – LLMAU RA application – should be sent via email to Dr Belinda Yuen at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include:
- a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and addressing the qualification and skills requirements
- a curriculum vitae
- a list of publications if any
- a writing sample
- 3 referees who may be contacted for a reference
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position remains open until filled.
The Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities (LKYCIC) offers an exciting and intellectually stimulating environment in which appointees can make a significant contribution and develop professionally.