The Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities at the Singapore University of Technology and Design seeks applications for a full-time research position at the rank of Senior Research Fellow or above. Candidates who have a background in urban planning and/or research expertise in any of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- socio-urban sustainability, particularly in the evaluation, monitoring and promotion of sustainability in the Asian context
- urban health policy and the prevention and management of non-communicable diseases through human-centric technologies
- human dimensions and policy implications of innovative urban technologies
Candidates should have a at least five years of post-doctoral publication track record and a professional history of receiving and managing competitive grants. The successful candidate is expected to establish an independent research agenda and mentor junior research staff. Remuneration will be internationally competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. The successful applicant will be expected to take up the position latest by September 2022.
Interested applicants should submit a dossier consisting of the following:
- a cover letter (maximum 3 pages)
- up-to-date CV
- a statement describing their research trajectory and future plans
- a statement describing their teaching experience (if any)
- contact details for three referees (only short-listed applicants will be invited to submit reference letters)
We will begin evaluating candidates immediately, but the position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. E-mail applications and further enquiries should be sent to email@example.com (please indicate “Senior Research Fellow Application” as the subject heading).